lunes, 4 de abril de 2011

Her Hips Dont Lie

Shakira´s hips dont lie, and niether do mine. I would like to announce to the world wide web of bloggers that on April 9th, 2011 Kate Harrison will be seeing in real life the movements of Shakiras hips and her infamous and sexy chest pop moves. Shakira is on Latin America tour right now and will be passing through Guatamala city right when I get there. Could there be any better coincidence in life than this? I think not. And for those of you who do not know my love for her, it should be made clear that if i could pick any artist to be, i would hands down choose Shakira. Pure talent.

I got to Panama city yesterday and have already been to the giant mall 3 times. There is really not much going on in Panama city and so the crew I was travelling with (my boat crew) all decided that our time would best be spent going to the movies, shopping in american stores for real clothes, and eating at the food court (i got my sushi on twice there!). We saw Invasion del Mundo, which is about aliens invading L.A. and is shit. one of those movies where teh music nevers stops and is just pure entertainment, but a horrible script.good buttery popcorn though.

Like all good tourist I went to the Panama Canal today. I was welcomed by a hundred american tourists. God i sometimes hate seeing my own kind travelling-really embarrassing some times. I thought it was going to be a super lame tourist attraction, but seeing the locks open and close was actaully pretty interesting. The industrial revolution at its finest.

I hear that plastic surgery in Colombia is really cheap. Apparently loads of chicks go to Medellin and Cali and get boob and butt jobs. The offer deals where you get the surgery done and then a week of spa and vacation treatment or something. Good to note down for future travel plans...

Huge revolutionary moment: This american chick who I travelled with on the boat with, Roxaine, and I were blown away the other day. We noticed that the American dime (our ten cent piece) does not have the actual value of 10 written on it. All of the other american coins have the value written on it, except this one. Which is totally messed up. This implies that america assumes that all foreighners should either be literate enough to read the word "dime" and be able to interpret the value, or that they should just know our coin system so well already cause we are the center of the world. We have decided to write the president on this matter. It it also quite strange that the US is the only country that has names for all of their coins (quarter, nickle, dime, penny). no where else in the world has names for their cents. quite bizarre.

when you have a chance, check out the dime and just imagine if you were a foreigner and did not know how to interpret our monetary system. it would be quite confusing.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario